ISAC is an advisory body to the director of the Institute of Physics. ISAC's main task is to recommend the strategies for implementing key laboratory systems to achieve the technical competency of its activities to meet the objectives of individual research programs and to develop strategies to attract users and develop user programs.
The scope of the ISAC is to provide guidance and advice to the ELI Beamlines project in the following areas:
– General advice on future plans and long term strategy
– Strategy of implementation of systems to achieve technical competency of key activities to meet the objectives of individual research programs
– Strategy to gain users and for the development of user programs – User policy
– Recommendations on:
– Advice on internal development and collaboration efforts and procurements
– Advice on specific issues of current project(s)