The registration is free of charge, but all participants are asked to register in advance.
No accommodation is provided by organizers.
All participants who are going to attend the conference in person
have to comply with the following anti-epidemic rules:
- have a negative RT-PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
- have a negative RAT antigen test up to 72 hours old,
- pass an own self-test on the spot with a negative result,
- have a confirmation from a health service provider of passing a RAT antigen test under the supervision of a healthcare professional through an online service with a negative result no more than 24 hours before the event,
- have laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event,
- have proof of covid-19 vaccination, with at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose (second for two-dose vaccines, first for single-dose vaccines).
Everyone present must have a respirator on at all times without an exhalation valve of min. class FFP2 (KN95 / N95).
Don´t forget to read also GDPR information.