There will be available several scientific workshops.
The goal of the small workshops is to enhance the student interaction among themselves which due to the online nature of ELISS 2021 will be lower than a typical summer school in-presence.
- Close-group meetings for 12 students + 1 scientist on Tuesday or Thursday.
- The workshops will run on WEBEX, TEAMS and/or (TBA).
- The workshop duration is 45 - 60 min and should consist of a short introduction/presentation of the workshop organizer, and followed by a round-table where students should be actively involved.
- Registration will be open on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 from 4 p.m. (Europe/Prague time zone).
- Participants registered for workshops will receive "access links" by e-mail.
!!! PLEASE REGISTER ONLY FOR ONE WORKSHOP FROM THE LIST.
THE ACCESS LINKS WILL BE SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- Image Processing & Tomography (WEBEX)
Mai Dong-Du, ELI Beamlines
- Gas Target (WEBEX)
Sebastian Lorenz, ELI Beamlines
- Gamma-ray Flash Generation in Irradiating Thin Foil Target by Single Cycle Tightly Focused Extreme Power Laser Pulse (WEBEX)
Prokopis Hadjisolomou, ELI Beamlines
- Monte Carlo Calculations at ELI Beamlines (WEBEX)
Dávid Horváth, ELI Beamlines
- The Two Arm 10 PW Laser System at ELI NP (TBA)
Ioan Dancus, ELI NP
- Solid Target Production for HPLS Experiments (TBA) - Tuesday only
V.Leca / C.Georghiu, ELI NP
- Dual Colour Laser-Plasma Accelerator (TEAMS) - NO FREE REGISTRATIONS
Nasr HafIz, ELI ALPS
- HHG in Gas Using Terawatt Few-Cycle Pulses at 1 kHz (TEAMS)
Mathieu Dumerge, ELI ALPS
- Mid-infrared Lasers in General and the ELI ALPS MIR System (TEAMS)
Krishna Murari, ELI ALPS