|6 500 CZK (~ 250 €)||8 000 CZK (~ 300 €)|
|4 000 CZK (~ 150 €)||5 000 CZK (~ 190 €)|
Fill in your REGISTRATION FORM.
Participants selected for oral presentations must register and pay the registration fee till September 20, 2019.
Registration fee includes:
- conference materials
- access to science and poster sessions
- refreshment during the conference (coffee breaks, lunches)
- conference dinner
Cancellation of your attendance
The ICEL 2019 conference office must be notified about any cancellation in writing.
Cancellations received till September 20, 2019 - full refund of the registration fee less 1 000 CZK (≈ 40 €) for administrative charge.
Cancellations received from September 21, 2019 - no refund possible.
The participant acknowledges that she / he has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the congress be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economical events or generally by "force majeure", or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes. With her / his registration, the participant accepts this proviso.
If you arenot able to attend the conference, you have an opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in writing to the ICEL 2019 conference office.
Check your registration and payment status
You can check your payments in a list published here.
The first list will be available approx.10 days after the early bird registration & payment deadline (Sept.20, 2019) and will updated continuously.
- Your name = conference registration ID
- Don´t hesitate to contact us if you see a discrepancy under your ID.
Entry visas are required from some foreign citizens. Please check with your travel agencies or with the consular offices of the Czech Republic whether you need an entrance visa. The conference office assists the delegates by processing the official letter confirming their registration for the conference. These letters do not commit the Organizing Committee to any financial obligation. Please note that the Organizing Committee is not responsible for any procedures with the Foreign Police. Don´t hesitate to contact the conference office if you are going to apply for the entrance visa at the Czech Embassy and a confirmation letter is required.
Consent to the processing of personal data (GDPR)
By filling in and sending my personal datas ie. data as first name, family name, e-mail address, affiliation (incl. country), address, gender (hereinafter the “Personal Data”) into the registration form on this and by acceptance of this consent on the registration form
You, as the participant on the conference ICEL 2019 hereby grant to the Fyzikální ústav AV ČR, v.v.i. (Institute of Physics of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, public research institution), with registered office at Na Slovance 1999/2, 182 21 Praha 8, Identification No.: 68378271, represented by RNDr. Michaela Prouzou, Ph.D. (hereinafter referred as the "Controller"),
free and informed consent in accordance with Art. 5 Sec. 4 of the Act no. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendment to Some Acts (hereinafter the "Act"), with processing of your Personal Data for purposes of the organization of the professional conferences organized by the Controller; based on this consent the Controller is also entitled to pass my Personel Data to the next organiser of the ICEL 2019 conference.
You freely and consciously agree with processing of your Personal Data for above mentioned purpose for a fixed period of time until 31. December 2020 in electronic or printed form in an automated or non-automated manner.
You declare that you have been duly and comprehensively informed by the Controller about my rights pursuant the Act, that:
- provision of Personal Data is voluntary and that you can whenever revoce this informed consent with your Personal Data processing,
- if you request information on the processing of Personal Data pursuant Sec. 12 of the Act, the Controller is obliged to provide you with this information without undue delay (for provision of this information the Controller shall be entitled to require a reasonable reimbursement not exceeding the costs necessary for provision of information),
- if you find or presume that the Controller is carrying out your Personal Data processing in contradiction with the protection of your private and personal life or in contradiction with the law, in particular if the Personal Data are inaccurate regarding the purpose of their processing, you may ask the Controller for explanation, or require from the Controller to remedy the arisen state of affairs (namely to ask the Controller to block, to repair, to add or to delete your Personal Data). If your request pursuant the frist phrase is found justified, the Controller is obliged to remove without delay the improper state of affairs. If the Controller does not comply with the request, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection
Agreement is required in the registration form.